Why Choose Zeta Dental
- Guaranteed Fixed Pricing. No Hidden Costs.
- Amazing Finance Offers Available On All Treatments.
- Zeta Dental Has Partnered With One Of the Best Dental Labs In The Uk, Offering Far Superior Results.
- Simply The Very Best Quality Treatment.
- We Only Use The Best Dental Materials.
- Unbeatable Aftercare Available With All Treatments
- Exclusive Dental Practices & Dentists.
- Treatments to suit all budgets
- We offer a personal service from day one, to make sure you get the service you need when you need it.
- We'll beat any quote given by another dentist*
What is a dental bridge?
A ‘dental bridge’ is a denture used to replace missing teeth. Our teeth are precious and should be looked after, but from time to time it can be hard to avoid loosing a tooth, for a range of reasons. If you do loose a tooth, there’s no point in shying away from the world – having a dental bridge fitted allows you to retain your smile.
Dental bridges are great for self-confidence, they can also help you when it comes to chewing food and speaking. If you loose a tooth for any reason, there’s no need to despair – a dental bridge could be the solution to your problems!
What are the main benefits of having a dental bridge fitted?
- You can restore your smile even after tooth loss.
- Less pressure is put on surrounding teeth.
- Eating and speaking can be easier with a dental bridge.
- A dental bridge can lead to better oral health (compared to not having a bridge).
After having a tooth removed for any reason, you may have to wait up to six months before you can have a dental bridge fitted. Most tooth extractions cause the gums to become inflamed - so you may need to wait until your gums have heeled properly before a dentist can consult with you on having a dental bridge designed and fitted.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the dentists we work with, or the dental bridge treatments that they have available, please contact us now. Remember, we work with dentists up and down the United Kingdom, and we’re able to match you with a dentist who can provide the treatment you require at a price that fits your budget.
Call one of our friendly operators now on 020 7183 2393 and we’ll be glad to assist you.