Why Choose Zeta Dental
- Guaranteed Fixed Pricing. No Hidden Costs.
- Amazing Finance Offers Available On All Treatments.
- Zeta Dental Has Partnered With One Of the Best Dental Labs In The Uk, Offering Far Superior Results.
- Simply The Very Best Quality Treatment.
- We Only Use The Best Dental Materials.
- Unbeatable Aftercare Available With All Treatments
- Exclusive Dental Practices & Dentists.
- Treatments to suit all budgets
- We offer a personal service from day one, to make sure you get the service you need when you need it.
- We'll beat any quote given by another dentist*
AboutRoot Canal Treatment
Root cancel treatment is routinely carried out on patients under a general anaesthetic. Although the treatment tends to come with a fairly bad reputation, it should in fact be relatively painless. Typically the root canal treatment feels just like having a filling fitted, although after the treatment is completed and the anaesthetic has worn off, patients may experience some sensitivity around the tooth, making it hard to eat and sometimes speak.
Why have a root canal treatment?
- Root canal treatment is carried out to prevent a more serious abscess.
- Failure to undergo the procedure can lead to complications and bigger problems arising.
- Typically dental surgeons won’t recommend root canal treatment unless it’s absolutely necessary.
Although root canal treatment may have caused your tooth to turn black in the past, new technology and methods mean that any discolouration caused by the treatment can be rectified. Dentists are now able to restore the appearance of your tooth promptly, so don’t be put off the idea of a root canal because any discolouration caused can be remedied.
At Zeta Dental we pride ourselves on working with a network of professional dentists. All of the surgeries we work with have a reputation for providing outstanding service to our patients, and all of the dentists we work with are fully qualified and trained to conduct root canal treatment.
If you’re in need of root canal treatment, be sure to contact us today. We work with a network of private dentists across the UK, allowing us to identify and introduce you to a dentist who can best fulfil your requirements.
Talk to one of our dedicated customer service operators right away, pick up the telephone and dial 020 7183 2393 now!